All the bridge cranes, gantry cranes and and other cranes for nuclear power plants designed and manufactured by HXME are developed based on digesting and absorbing advanced technology at home and abroad, combined with the mature technology of HXME's traditional products, and integrate the higher safety and reliability requirements of nuclear power products, complying with GB/T3811-2008 "Crane Design Specification", GB/T14405-2011 "General Purpose Bridge Crane", NB/T20234-2013 "Design Guidelines for Special Cranes for Nuclear Power Plants", and having developed special series of nuclear power products, which are mature in technology, safe and reliable in stability, convenient for maintenance, and especially suitable for hoisting and handling of heavy objects in various buildings of nuclear power plants. The first bridge crane manufactured by HXME for nuclear power industry was the 75/20t bridge crane of Pakistan Chashma Nuclear Power Plant which was developed in year 2006 and put into operation in year 2007. The first fixed crane on jetty was two units of 450/125t-56m fixed bridge cranes provided to Sanmen Nuclear Power Plant in year 2008. In the past 14 years of development, HXME has provided nearly 200 nuclear power cranes to many big companies at home and abroad. At present, the bridge crane with largest span ever manufactured by HXME is 450t-56m, and the maximum lifting capacity is 900t fixed slewing crane.
(1) With no-trolley-frame structure, the trolley height of the large-tonnage bridge crane is reduced by more than 1.5m, and the workshop space is larger; the dead weight of the whole crane is about 15%-30% lighter than the general purpose bridge crane, and the wheel load is low, which can save investment.
(2) Complete safety protection measures and convenient maintenance.
(3) High positioning accuracy and good product reliability.
(4) Before leaving the factory, conduct dry commissioning test for both mechanical and electrical part of the whole crane.
(1) Provide technical support for the installation of the crane itself, and its rail, slide line and accessories.
(2) During the product warranty period, the product will be repaired free of charge, and HXME will respond within 2 hours after receiving the buyer's notification. The service personnel will arrive at project site within 24 hours and 12 hours under special circumstances (In China), and arrive at project site within 48 hours and 24 hours under special circumstances (Overseas countries).
(3) After the end of the warranty period, HXME will provide long-term supply of spare parts in favorable price, and provide maintenance and transformation, electrical control upgrading services.